Sunday, April 5, 2009




These are just random pictures I took of the kids one day. Sydney couldn't stop talking long enough to get a decent one. I wonder how she ended up like that?
No news yet on our orders. The paperwork has gone to Hill AFB, but we are still waiting for approvals, and Ben has to do at least one more interview. They are trying to push everything along as quickly as possible, and I am trying not to revert back to my awful nail-biting habit.
My birthday was last week, and I am officially 30. I got to go shopping all by myself. So quick and efficient. I got a license plate cover that says "Air Force Wife," Peter Breinholt's "All the Color Green" CD, and Writing Magic by Gail Carson Levine. It was a lot of fun, and the kids were so good that day. Of course, there was a ridiculously chocolatey cake involved as well.
Zack broke his first tooth on my birthday. Very exciting! I guess Sydney really was an abnormal case. Sydney almost made it to her first birthday toothless. Tansy and Zack both came in at eight months.


1 comment:

stephmtz said...

I love the book Writing Magic. I have a copy too. It is so fun to read and do the writing exercizes!! Welcome to the 30s!!