Friday, February 22, 2013

January 1 kicked of potty training of my youngest child.  I have waited a long time for this.  I actually tried with him once already.  I was ready to quit after the first week of seemingly no progress, but Tyler didn't want to quit.  About three days later, he started to get it.  However, it is nearly the end of February, and only in the past week would I confidently say that he is potty trained.  He wasn't really sure about it before we started, but I told him that there are no diapers in Arizona.  He totally believes me.  This picture is of him sitting on his potty seat watching TV.  He always insisted on having a blanket because he insisted his legs were cold.

 On January 25, Tyler turned 3.  The poor little guy was recovering from bronchitis, so it was hard to made him happy that day.  We went to dinner at Burger King in the BX, his second favorite place after the Burger King with the playground out in Warrensburg.
He perked up a bit for presents.



 Not my most fantastic birthday cake, but it was exactly what he wanted.  He is a Mickey Mouse fanatic.


When he turned 3, he informed me that he wasn't Baby Bear anymore.  I have called him that nearly his whole life.  I asked what I should call him.  He said, "I you Honey Bear!"  Yes, sweet guy, you are.

No comments: